Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Halloween Baby Shower


I was asked by my sister-in-law (http://glambieandbrian.blogspot.com/) if I would make cupcakes for her baby shower which was a Girly Halloween theme. Of course I will do it....duh!!! Even though we had just drive from Washington and moved into a rental home the weekend before in AZ. I was a little nervous about how my fondant would act here in the heat. It looks like it did fine! I made a little baby blanket with her cute skull design (with a bow) blanket and made tiny feet sticking out the bottom.

On the other ones I made girly skulls and black stars.
The cupcakes are my YUMMY Seattle's minus the coffee filling. The pink frosting was SO FUN!


The momma to be was VERY happy with how they turned out! What to make next? I really need a kitchen with double ovens!

No comments:

Post a Comment