Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween Cookies (part 2)

I took the cookies that I made and bagged them up with fun colored ribbon for the treat boxes. These are sugar cookies that I added food coloring to for the pumpkin colors. I rolled them into a ball, smashed them, then added a stem! So fun my kiddos loved these. These were the sugar cookies that I was up all night making. I can't seem to get to bed before 2am when I make these types of cookies! I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong with the flooding and not being efficient with the frosting, or if I just enjoy having a project to do after everyone is in bed that I draw it out.

Regardless of my time-spent I LOVE the finished products! I love even more when we share them with others and they see the finished product that they are going to get to enjoy!


Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween with their families!

On to Thanksgiving...........

No comments:

Post a Comment