Monday, January 2, 2012

Lady Bug 1st Birthday!!!

I was asked by a long lost friend to make cupcakes for her daughter's 1st birthday party. The theme is red lady bugs...did I mention the lil birthday princess is the little sister to 3 brothers, so bring on the girly! First I made all the lady bugs, this alone took me 3 hours. I always seem to under estimate the actual time to make, color, and work with the fondant. But I LOVE doing it!!!
Some of them just had the lady bugs on them.
While other's have the letter's with the lady bug design and the actual lady bugs.
I can imagine that the brothers will still enjoy these since they are bugs with green frosting!
These turned out so cute.
I was also asked if the cousin could have a special cupcake since his birthday was also the same time. Hope they all loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment