Friday, January 27, 2012

Ugly Sweater Party Cookies

I made my sugar cookies, but instead for pouring the frosting I used fondant. My fondant is homemade marshmallow fondant which is AMAZING! I have had people refuse to try something I have made if it has fondant on it, because they have only tried the GROSS kind that some bakers use on wedding cakes and such. That tastes nothing like mine!!! I promise! These cookies are SOOO good and so cute as well!
It was fun to get to be creative and create "ugly" cookies! I may be partial, but I don't see anything ugly about them! ;)

YUMMY & CUTE!!!
I made this Panda sweater for my oldest daughters friend who was tricked by her grandma into wearing an ugly sweater with a panda on it to church for the teens, when in fact it was NOT an ugly sweater event! OH GRANDMA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment