Thursday, August 19, 2010

Reb's B-day

SO...the 4th of July party was at the home of one of my favorite ladies! Reb (for short) and her birthday is shared by my 4 year old which is on the 6th of July. But I wanted to bless her with a few special cupcakes just for her!When i arrived at the 4th of July party I gave these to her and told her to HIDE THEM! Everyone will try to steal them once they learn how good they are. *wink wink*
So she hid them so she could enjoy them at a later time for her special day. I just adore how the pink swirl looks with the cute little flower.

I used the butter cream frosting for her cupcakes knowing she would already have access to the cream cheese ones. Plus how cute is the cupcake papers? SO CUTE!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REB....I LUV U SISTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment