Friday, October 28, 2011

Cupcakes for my Stella & Dot Jewelry Trunk Show I Hosted

I was super excited to host this since I LOVE the idea of getting together my girlfriends, snacking, & shopping *without leaving my home* SIGN ME UP! I look for any excuse to bake cupcakes so you better believe any event in my home will probably be accompanied by some baked love! The color was spot on with Nicole's sign for the party. Needless to say everyone had fun and I got to see my friends, eat hummus & cupcakes while I bought jewelry! Yes Please!!!
I made cream cheese frosting that I colored teal and the cupcakes are my regular yummy moist chocolate cake.

Did I mention that I got this necklace and other amazing jewelry completely free!!! Who doesn't love free? This is what I wore to my photo shoot for the newspaper contest that my cupcake won! Whoo hoo..... Nicole doesn't even know I'm linking her page on my blog, but she was an amazing person to work with so I wanted to pass some love her way!
Fell free to click the link to her page and just check it out! You will LOVE it!

www.stelladot.com/sites/nicolek1

No comments:

Post a Comment