Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mini's are so appropriate

Who could turn down a mini cupcake? Probably no one! That is why I always try to make a few from each batch. So I can taste...one of the MANY perks of what I love to create and so NO ONE can say no thanks! Hehehe....it is an evil plan that I have designed so even those that are "watching what they eat" can still enjoy some cupcakes! Because life may be to short to pass up a cupcake! I made these just for those ladies that might try to say no! These go along with my next post, which are some super cute (and very time consuming cupcakes)that were for a 30th birthday party from on sister to another.

Anyway...I made the teal sprinkles and bought. I thought it was amusing that the black looks like I put pepper on a vanilla cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment