Saturday, July 3, 2010

Magic Wand Cookies

Not a cupcake...but just as fun! I saw these wands in the Family Fun Magazine by Disney and we made them for a fairy princess party! I have the link below, I am not as good with computers as I am with frosting, so you will have to cut and paste the link. I used a cupcake tin with liners in it to hold the different sprinkles. I also had the cookies already in the bag with their name on it, that they would go back into when they were decorated. This was the take home treat since we were having cupcakes (next post) and it was only 11:00am.
I also had the pink buttercream frosting ready to go in a bag and I put it on each cookie, but had plastic knives so the girls could spread it out. It is tough for little hands to squeeze the bag and not have it come back out the top.
The girls all loved it and we had the cupcakes at the same table with the sprinkle mess, so they could also decorate their cupcakes!
http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/edible-magic-wands-841568/

No comments:

Post a Comment